Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Who are we?A: Cooper’s Landscape & Maintenance offers a wide range of professional landscaping services.
- Q: Landscaping in Lynnwood?A: Cooper’s Landscape & Maintenance is a professional landscaping company with a wealth of experience working on a variety of projects. We know that every property is different, and we specialize in providing tailored solutions that will elevate the aesthetic and value of your home or property. Our services range from lawn care and design to lawn maintenance and installation of sod, foliage, and more. If you’re interested in improving the appearance and functionality of your outdoor space, don’t hesitate to call us. Our team will work with you to develop a special approach that meets your needs and preferences. We take pride in providing high-quality, efficient, and safe work and are dedicated to ensuring that you are delighted with our services.
- Q: Lawn Mowing and Trimming?A: Cooper’s Landscape & Maintenance is an upgraded version of mowing lawns. When you moved to a new neighborhood, you used to have to start from scratch to find local lawn maintenance companies to cut your grass every week. Our skilled, independent pros service Washington’s most popular cities. Once you hire Cooper’s Landscaping, you’ll never have to worry about finding a lawn mowing service again. Make sure the company you hire to take care of your yard is one you can trust. Your lawn care professional has been certified and will ensure you get the best lawn services. You can be sure that your yard will be mowed right. It’s really that easy. Just ask any of our happy clients.
- Q: Washed Gravel, Drainage Rock & River Rock?A: This rock is mostly used in landscaping to border a flower bed planting strip or to simulate a parched riverbed. Inquire with Cooper’s Landscape/Maintenance about our Drainage Rock and Washed Gravel services.
- French Drains:
- A ditch with a perforated pipe is known as a French drain. Drain rock is used to fill the trench or pit, which makes it easy for water to flow toward the pipe for redirection. French drains are crucial for preventing water damage to building foundations.
- Paved driveways occasionally have drain rock used to line and support them. Drain rock quickly collects runoff water from impermeable pavement when applied beneath and around asphalt or concrete. Topsoil, the top layer of soil, is between two and eight inches deep, so rain doesn’t necessarily soak into it right away. When the topsoil has been saturated, drain rock near driveways can assist in preventing floods.
- Finally, gardeners appreciate drainage gravel, which may be used as mulch to stop soil erosion. In addition, drain stones can act as a foundation for garden beds to stop roots from getting too wet.
- Q: Plant Installation & Weeding Services?A: By installing lovely plants, you may raise the value and enjoyment of your house. We will work with you to make the ideal plant choices while considering lighting and soil conditions to enhance your property’s aesthetic. Weeding will be done in ground cover areas, mulched natural areas, and shrub beds. Any weed we can safely access without harming ornamental plants is treated with Round-Up herbicide. We manually remove weeds from under shrub or ground cover canopies. When necessary, we control grass and perennial weeds with selective herbicides. Your beds should continue to be 95% weed-free. In a fertile area, there will always be some weeds present. Our goal is always to keep weeds under control while causing little harm to trees, shrubs, or ground coverings.
- Q: Yard Clean Up & Lawn Maintenance, Mulching Services?A: To accommodate any need, we provide general yard clean-up services, including one-time jobs, quarterly clean-ups, annual clean-ups, clean-ups for rental properties, insurance claims, commercial properties, overgrown yards, etc. We offer various services, such as pressure washing, weeding, mowing, edging, bamboo removal, hedge trimming, shrub pruning, and vine pruning. Following the cleanup, we also provide minimal upkeep options to control overgrowth, including mulch, garden fabric, weed treatment, and more. Many services are involved in maintaining your yard, such as landscaping, from lawn mowing to paver installation, mulch application to lawn aeration. Still, one of the most underrated landscaping tasks is also one of the most eye-catching. The irksome debris, leaves, grass clippings, and other items that constantly seem to clutter and detract from the appearance of your property are removed from your landscape with our clean-up services. Our clean-up plan is made precisely to eliminate all these problems from your home without you having to use a rake, throw a trash bag, or waste any of your valuable spare time on laborious tasks. You can be sure that your home’s landscape will be thoroughly cleaned and cared for throughout the year by calling on our team. We take great pleasure in providing yard clean-up services that are incredibly practical, reasonably priced, and trustworthy for anything from spring debris to fall leaves and snow removal to trash haul-away. We have the equipment, experts, and dependability required to complete all landscaping and yard clean-up tasks and restore your yard’s stunning appearance.
Cooper’s Landscaping Lawn Maintenance’s regular lawn care package will meet all your lawn care requirements. We can also offer you any other services you might require.
Our annual maintenance plans are made to handle all aspects of the landscape for a full year. Bi-weekly mowing, edging, and debris removal from hardscapes and rock beds are all part of the standard service—fertilizers for lawns, pre-emergents, and pesticide treatments for plants and the foundation. Core aeration, clean-ups, and pruning are additional services.